Every so often, you stumble upon something really unique.
Slinde Nelson Stanford is a very different kind of law firm. We’re a full-service firm that provides a suite of legal solutions for every business owner and C-level executive. What sets us apart, though, is the way in which our lawyers — somewhat unlike those toiling in most other firms — deliver business and legal services. Our referral lists, retention rates, testimonials, and client surveys indicate we’re certainly doing something right.
Large-Firm Experience, Boutique Delivery, Small-Firm Service
Our Portland & Seattle business law attorneys founded, managed, sold and invested in businesses of their own. Given that experience, we know what our clients want, need and expect from a business lawyer. More importantly, we know how they want it delivered.
- We have worked inside of businesses, as owners and counsel.
- We are not subject to aggressive billable-hour requirements like lawyers at large firms, so we don't waste time on issues that aren't really there.
- We do not pass cases off to inexperienced associates and double or triple charge for a review of their work.
- We respond promptly to messages — usually within the same business day.
- We don't do work that our clients don't need.
And how unique is that? A legal team with real-world experience delivering large-firm services with the client foremost in mind. That's pretty different.
- You want the reliability, expertise, and experience provided by the largest firms —and the attendant esteem they garner.
- But you also want to pay reasonable rates, and pay them to lawyers who have an in-depth understanding of your industry as a whole and your business in particular.
- And you want to build a relationship with your attorney and the law firm staff, so you can be confident that they are all aware of your situation and truly care about your objectives.
Contact Us to Discover What We Can Do for You
To learn more about this very different kind of law firm, click Mission at the bottom of this page, or call us: 503.417.7777 (Portland), 206.237.0020 (Seattle), 1.866.601.9440 (Toll Free). You can also contact us online.