Philip J. Nelson
Areas of Practice:
Phil is a Portland business dispute attorney who practices in a way that is quite distinct from many of his colleagues. In fact, he left big firm practice to offer his clients a different type of service. Phil uses business litigation to drive business solutions, not to churn billable hours, and he frequently advises business clients on proactive litigation avoidance. Phil engages in smart, focused litigation to maximize leverage while protecting your rights and allowing you to stay focused on your core business. Phil handles all types of business disputes, partnership and shareholder disputes, breach of contract actions and employment cases.
- Commercial Litigation / Business Litigation
- Partnership Disputes / Shareholder Disputes
- Contract Litigation / Breach of Contract
- Employment Law and Discrimination Cases
- Franchise Litigation
- Business Fraud
- Unfair Competition
- Director and Officer Liability
- Business Interference
- Mediation & Arbitration
- Elder Abuse and Other Financial Abuse
- J.D. University of Washington (Seattle, Washington)
- B.S. Southern Oregon University (Ashland, Oregon)
- Landye Bennett Blumstein (2007-2008)
- Seidl Law Office (2005-2007)
- Stoel Rives (2001-2005)
- Seattle Public Defender's Office (2001)
- United States Attorney's Office (Seattle, 1999)
Phil is a Ducks and Blazers fan, the proud father of a young daughter and a lucky husband.
To view other lawyers at Slinde Nelson Stanford please visit our Attorney Profiles page.