Portland Business Litigation Attorney
Many business owners shy away from business litigation because they're afraid it's too expensive. That’s especially true when your business law attorney is focused more on the ‘attorney’ part than the ‘business’ part. We consistently find our clients are surprised at the efficiencies that can be gained – even in a complex case – by developing a strategic approach to a lawsuit that is driven by your business needs. And then executing it with that business resolution always foremost in mind.
We do our best to accommodate your ability to pay.
Various payment options are available for business litigation, including contingency fees, blended fees, flat fees, hourly fees and more. There may also be sources available to finance your case.
At Slinde Nelson, our litigation department has built a remarkable record of success in recent years and has a proven track record in finding strategic leverage in any business dispute.
For a free consultation, call 1.866.601.9440 or contact us online. Follow the links below for more information about your particular dispute:
- Business fraud litigation: when one party knowingly lies in a contract in order to entice another party into a deal
- Breach of contract litigation: when one party fails to adhere to the conditions of a contract, intentionally or not
- Business dissolution and disputes: when the shareholders, owners or partners in a company or corporation come into conflict
- Insurance litigation: when disputes over coverage arise between insurers and the insured
- Defending Business Managers, Directors and Officers We stand up for business owners − we've owned businesses ourselves.
- Partnership and Shareholder Disputes We strike smart, fast, and maintain the offensive advantage for clients facing damaging shareholder and partnership disputes.
- Securities Litigation Our lawyers have decades of experience handling high-stakes litigation for securities-issuing companies and their directors and officers.
- Unfair Competition and Deceptive Business Practices Under certain circumstances, both state and federal law provide a remedy to businesses, even competitors, hurt by deceptive trade practices of another company.
A High-Tech Office with Cutting Edge Courtroom Technology
Our firm has the talent and technology to handle any opponent. For proof, just take a look at our lawyers' results. We level the playing field by providing small- and mid-sized businesses with representation at the same level of sophistication enjoyed by larger corporations, but with a nimble approach that only a small firm can provide.
Our Portland commercial litigation lawyers are proficient in electronic discovery and computer forensics and use a unique, leading-edge system for delivering courtroom presentations.
Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
Not all cases go to court; some are arbitrated, and may settle out of court. We handle arbitrations and our zealous representation often results in favorable settlements.
Portland Business Litigation Attorneys
You can find out if our firm is right for you during a free consultation. Call 1.866.601.9440 or just contact a Portland business litigation attorney online to talk about commercial litigation.