Portland Business Formation Attorney
Our business is to understand your business. Our business is to help grow and protect your business. Our business is to be a value-added proposition, not a dreaded and expensive line item.
Our goal is to structure and pursue legal strategies that don't just prevent problems or maintain compliance − we want to help you advance your business goals.
Our team of Portland start-up business lawyers have served as in-house counsel for some of Oregon’s most successful companies. Not only do they know what it takes to build a successful business, they know what they wanted from their outside law firms when they were on the side of the table our clients are on now.
If you want to start, sell or purchase a business, try a few of the links below. We're pretty sure you'll find something of interest.
- Start-up business counsel and formation
- Buying and selling businesses
- Corporation and LLC formation
- Franchising law
- How to raise money to start a business
- 10 steps to success in franchising (Quick Tip)
- Due diligence in buying a business (Quick Tip)
- Business start-up 10-point to-do list (Quick Tip)
- How to structure the sale or purchase of a business (Article)
- What is a trade secret (Article)
- Know the difference between individual contractors and employees (Article)
- Forming and starting a business in Oregon (Article)
- Importance of documentation during the start-up phase (Article)
- An overview of buy-sell agreements (Article)
In addition, all of our ongoing business services are available to start-ups as well.
Portland Business Formation Attorneys
Call 503.417.7777 (Portland) or 1.866.601.9440 or contact us onlineto see if we're the right firm for you.
Outside the practice of law, our attorneys founded, managed, nurtured, grew, bought, sold and invested in businesses of their own. Given that experience, we know what you want, need and expect from your lawyer. More importantly, we know how to deliver it.
● We never charge clients for brief, non-substantive telephone conversations.
● We respond promptly to messages − within the day if we can help it.
● We don't perform (or charge for) tasks that our clients don't need.
● We give reliable cost estimates so that you can budget accordingly.
Our Portland business formation attorneys are well-connected in Oregon's business community − we've been a working component of it for decades. Click the Mission Statement box below to learn more about Slinde Nelson or read what our clients are saying.
For answers and to learn more about this very different kind of law firm, click Mission Statement at the top of this page, or call our Portland office locally at 503.417.7777, toll free at 1.866.601.9440. You can also contact a Portland business start-up lawyer online.