Ben focuses his practice on complex commercial contract drafting and negotiation, corporate law, and intellectual property law. Ben has experience in entity formation, start-ups, small business laws and operations, buying and selling a business, starting or acquiring a medical or dental practice, negotiating manufacturing, supply, and distribution agreements, and dispute resolution.
As an entrepreneur himself, Ben is as happy to delve into your business plan and five-year pro formas, as he is in counseling your business on its corporate structure, intellectual property protection and barrier creation, and exit strategy.
When he’s not practicing law, Ben enjoys working with start-ups and emerging businesses.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Business and Corporate Law
- Complex Contract Drafting and Negotiation
- Oregon Small Business Laws
- Buying or Selling a Business
- Starting/Acquiring a Medical or Dental Practice
- Manufacturing Agreements and Supply Agreement
- Distributor Agreements and Sales Representative Agreements
- Emerging Business and Technology
- Starting a Business in Oregon
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Reorganizations
- Intellectual Property Law
- Contract Law
- University of Oregon School of Law, Eugene, Oregon
- Honors: Outstanding Student in Law and Entrepreneurship
- Honors: Tom C. Foster Scholarship Award Winner
- Honors: Technology and Entrepreneurship Fellow
- University of Missouri, Columbia, Missouri
- Major: Biology, Chemistry, and Psychology