Michael is a business and real estate lawyer focused on expanding opportunities and mitigating risks. Michael's experience includes commercial contract drafting and negotiation, real estate sales and lending, and general business operations. He enjoys listening to clients, advising on legal risks and opportunities, and drafting documents that put multiple goals together.
Michael has been selected to Super LawyersTM - Rising Stars. He earned his B.A. at U.C. Berkeley and his J.D. at Cornell Law School.
Outside of work, Michael enjoys spending time with his wife and daughter, hiking, reading, collecting vinyl records, and attempting to grow bonsai avocado trees.
Areas Of Practice
- Business and Corporate Law
- Buying and Selling a Business / Mergers and Acquisitions
- Starting or Acquiring a Professional Practice
- Commercial Contract Drafting and Negotiation
- Manufacturing and Industrial Processing
- Farms, Wineries, Timber, Real Estate
- Medical, Accounting, Insurance, and Other Professional Practices
- Coordinating Business and Estate Planning Objectives
- Business Succession
- Corporate Reorganizations
- Intellectual Property Licensing
- Cornell University Law School, Ithaca, New York
- Honors: Dean’s List
- University of California – Berkeley, Berkeley, California
- Honors: Highest Distinction in General Scholarship
- Major: Political Science, Rhetoric