Business Law and Litigation
- 3 common business partnership disputes and how to avoid them
- If Your Franchisor Doesn’t Treat You Fairly, The Law Can Help
- Small business owners: 4 types of taxes you should know
- Should you use a venture capitalist to fund your business?
- Business formation 101: LLC, C corp and S corp
- Don’t Let a Shareholder Dispute Put Your Business in Peril
- Can Companies Force Arbitration on Shareholders?
- SEC Cracks Down On Fraud
- The Benefits of Outsourcing Your In-House Counsel
- Before Acquiring a Business, Make Sure You Are Prepared and Protected
- 10 Steps to Success in Franchising
- Due Diligence in Buying a Business
- An Overview of Buy-Sell Agreements
- How to Structure the Purchase of Sale of a Business
- What Is a Trade Secret?
- Know the Difference between Independent Contractors and Employees
- Forming and Starting a Business in Oregon
- Importance of Documentation during the Start-Up Phase
- The Wrong Questions to Ask Your Lawyer
- Steps to Successfully Sell Your Business
- Practicing Prevention
- Important tips for buying and selling car dealerships in Oregon
- Characteristics of independent contractors and employees
- How to Safely Monitor Employee Email
- How to Preserve the at Will Nature of Employment
- Prevent Harassment Claims
- Oregon Non-Competition
Intellectual Property, Trademarks and Copyrights
- What damages can a copyright owner recover in an infringement case?
- Protecting intellectual property
- Common Mistakes in Competitive Intelligence