Resolving Disputes With Neighbors
Our firm has years of experience in real estate disputes. We understand real estate law in Washington and Oregon and are here to help you when you are involved in a dispute relating to your property and your neighbor or neighborhood homeowners association. We also represent select homeowners associations (HOAs) in the collection of assessments and enforcement of covenants, conditions and restrictions (CC&Rs).
What Issue Has Caused The Conflict In Your Case?
Our experience, legal advice and representation include asserting and defending against claims, disputes and lawsuits relating to the following real estate issues:
- Timber trespass/tree cutting
- Boundary line disputes/property line disputes
- Fence line disputes
- Adverse possession
- Boundary line agreements
- Prescriptive easements (adverse use)
- Implied easements
- Express easements
- Easement termination
- Easements by necessity/ways of necessity
- Land-locked property
- Shared roads /shared driveways
- Road maintenance agreements
- Restrictive covenants
- View restrictions/view covenants/view protection
- Height restrictions
- Building restrictions
- Surface water problems/trespass by water
- Lateral support issues
- Retaining wall disputes
- Collection of homeowners association dues and assessments
- Enforcement of homeowners association covenants, conditions and restrictions (CC&Rs)
- Interpretation and advice relating to CC&Rs
- Mediation, arbitration and litigation
- Other legal advice relating to real estate issues and disputes with your neighbor or homeowners association
Experienced Trial Attorneys
Resolving a property dispute with your neighbor or homeowners association on your own can be difficult and may even feel like an impossible uphill battle. As experienced real estate dispute lawyers in Oregon and Washington, our law firm is here to provide you with the guidance, legal representation and support you need to solve your real estate dispute. At times, creative solutions may be necessary, and we will always strive to resolve your real estate issue in the most effective and efficient way possible to meet your legal needs and rights.
Schedule A Free Initial Consultation
If you are involved in a dispute with your neighbor or homeowners association or if you have a real estate issue and you are not quite sure if a legal claim exists or whether your rights are being violated, we welcome you to contact one of the experienced real estate law attorneys at Slinde Nelson by calling us at 503-567-1234 today or contact us online. We offer a free initial consultation to discuss your rights and needs, so you do not risk anything by looking into our firm.